Trying to get back into Flex here and I decided to try using
it with PHP. I have set up AMFPHP 1.9beta I created a DataService
class with a getUsers function. I have tested AMFPHP in with the
browser and it creates the User objects properly and returns them.
When calling from Flex I can see that it is hitting the getUsers
function as I add a call that writes to a file to tell me it got
there. I put an Alert.show in the result function and I am not
getting there. I do not have FlexBuilder, so I am not able to
debug. All seems to compile fine and through a series of Alerts I
can see that everything is getting called. Looking for any
suggestions or assistance I can find here.