• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not use adobe story correctly, many problems.

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am typing on the new script, the writing will be from right to left. And I can not use scene heading, the script format will be messed up, and If I reopen a script, it will keep loading, and there are other problems. Is it because my mac in Chinese?, but I changed the system to English.00679821-92D9-4C66-BFB5-109BFD836972.pngB4BD1BA1-B186-4759-958B-267B0CA29D0F.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I'm from L.A. and everything in my computer is in English, so that's not the problem. Emailed Adobe but of course they have not responded.

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if you get a response. My entire script just jumbled around! Weeks worth of work gone...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe hasn't responded to my email. So far, it works better for me on Windows. I don't think I'll continue to use this. Am going to research other programs, starting with Writer Duet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines