• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make lines smoother?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i make lines smoother like the fedility option on adobe sketch or streamline option on procreate?

[Moved from Photoshop General forum to Adobe Photoshop Sketch forum by moderator]

Message was edited by: Jane Edwards

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Hi TeaLynn.

I'm not sure what Procreate's streamline option does, but you can make some adjustments to brushes in the Brush Settings panel.

Take a look and see if it has what you need. Here's how to get to it: Tap on any brush in the toolset then tapping the Settings (three sliders) icon at the bottom of the Color menu. That will open the Brush Settings panel.

Let me know if it's what you need. And if you can give me a bit more detail about what Procreate's streamline option does, that would also

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is for Adobe Sketch iPad app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blimey.  How many threads are you going to start for this?

Is Sketch the same as Draw?

line smoothing in Adobe Draw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor, Photoshop Sketch is a different app from Illustrator Draw.

As far as I know, there is no smoothing in Sketch.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TeaLynn.

I'm not sure what Procreate's streamline option does, but you can make some adjustments to brushes in the Brush Settings panel.

Take a look and see if it has what you need. Here's how to get to it: Tap on any brush in the toolset then tapping the Settings (three sliders) icon at the bottom of the Color menu. That will open the Brush Settings panel.

Let me know if it's what you need. And if you can give me a bit more detail about what Procreate's streamline option does, that would also be helpful.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines