Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering Sony Camera in LR

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

i have a problem by tethering my camera in LR (Sony A77 II)
I was wondering if there was a software that makes it posible for me to tethering my camera.

or for those of you who has a Sony camera what do you use.

I use Remote Camera Control but i cant see the files right away.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

This link takes you to cameras that Adobe include tethering support A list of cameras that can be tethered to Lightroom Unfortunately, it doesn't included the Sony A77 II

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link takes you to cameras that Adobe include tethering support A list of cameras that can be tethered to Lightroom Unfortunately, it doesn't included the Sony A77 II

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Sony Remote Software to move the images to a dedicated folder.

In LR, use the feature to automatically import photos from a watched folder.

Auto-import photos into Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with tethering my Sony A7 ii to Lightroom 6 and took me a long while to find that Lightroom does not support DIRECT tethering for Sony cameras. The fact that Adobe is not that upfront about the cameras it does not support definitely adds to the frustration. For that reason, I am moving to Capture 1. Pay the £50 and get the full working version!! Learning how to use Capture 1 may be less painful than finding out why LR does not recognise Sony A7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you mean $300, thethering is only on pro version and that version is $300, $200 if you only want it for sony cameras.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines