If you are using Microsoft's Edge or Internet Explorer browsers Microsoft has LOCKED them so you may not update Flash... only Microsoft may do that
Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer has instructions to enable Flash on Internet Explorer
Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) has instructions to enable Flash on Edge
These instruction do not work!!!!!
Please provide the following information:
- Is this on Internet Explorer or Edge, or both?
- Direct link to content that reproduces the behaviour
- Go to Settings > System > About and provide the Edition, Version, OS Build, and System type information
- E.g. Edition Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1703, OS Build 15063.138, System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
- Using Internet Explorer go to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html and click the 'Check Now' button. Post a screenshot of the resulting System Information.
- Repeat this using Edge.
This is in internet explorer, edge chrome google & firefox. Don't know how to post screen shot. Followed your directions only shows multiple sites to go to. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version 1607 OS Build 14393.1066 Prod. id 00326-10000-00000-AA833 Processor Pentium (R) Dual-core cpu E5300@2.60 GHz 2.60GHz Installed 6.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system x 64-based processor
Thank you. I don't have a Win 10 Home system to test, but will see if I have a Win 10 Enterprise with that build.
Instructions for posting screenshots are at https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot
Please also provide direct links to content that exhibits the behaviour.
For Chrome and Firefox, see