I'm using Premiere Elements 14 on PC
All updates are good.
Issue is this...when I go to used one of the Hollywood Effects and drag the effect to the video clip,
the program locks up and I have to restart the program. Does this every single time.
My PC has plenty of everything...able to run Adobe After Effects with no issues.
So what gives?
It's hard to know what "plenty of everything" means. What operating system do you have? Which processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?
What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is the format and resolution of this video?
Thanks for posting in Adobe forums.
I understand you are facing issue with "Hollywood Effects" in Adobe Premiere Elements 14.
Can we try the following steps:
- Open "Control Panel"
- Open "Programs & Features"
- Repair the following list of programs
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86)
- Restart your machine & check Adobe Premiere Elements