With the following animation applied to frame I can see the preview in the epub preview.
This is what I did
1. Created a frame with fill yellow
2. Applied animation that shown on "On Page Click"
3. On clicking on "EPUB Preview" i can see my frame being animated
Let me know what different step are you doing.
Moving to the InDesign EPUB forum.
I have done the same step.
But when I open the preview epub and I click, nothing happens.
It only works in the SWF preview.
How are you viewing this epub?
I visualize with "epub interactivity preview" panel.
I tried to see it even with the readium extension of google chrome, and animations with clicks do not work there either.
Everything is working fine here. Whatever the issue it’s on your end.
Select one of the objects you want to animate, and get the animation panel close by. Take a screen shot and post it here.
I recorded a video of the error.
The animations with Event "page click on" don't work in preview epub as they should.
I was able to reproduce this issue on both Win 10 and Mac 10.12 as well. But once.
I suggest that you try the following in order, checking at each step
1. Apply different animation and try again
2. Close Indesign and restart
3. Clean your preferences Troubleshooting 101: Replace, or "trash" your InDesign preferences [Locked]
Also, do report a bug at Feature Request/Bug Report Form
Let us know if it helped.
I'm having the exact same problem. Did anyone find a solution?