1 person found this helpful
You need to clarify something. Do you have Lightroom CC, which is the monthly subscription ($9.99/month), or do you have Lightroom 6 which you purchased outright? The dehaze filter is only in Lightroom CC. If you purchased Lightroom 6 then you will not have the dehaze filter.
Please check the following options in Lightroom CC:-
- Dehaze is found under Effects>>Dehaze in Develop module (Lightroom CC)
- Confirm that the image you are looking at is set for Process Version 2012(Camera calibration panel) in Lightroom
- See in Help > System Info. You should be using CC 2015.10 version.
I do subscribe to Adobe CC with the monthly fee for all the apps, and have for as long as it's existed. However, if I look at my start panel, every app EXCEPT Lightroom is listed as CC 2017. Lightroom has no modifier after the title. I'm trying to re-download from CC to see if that helps. Not sure what happened in the last couple days to cause a change, but I'm thinking this will fix my issue. Thank you!
Dehaze is not there because you either:
- Are not a CC subscriber (yes, I know you said you are a CC subscriber) and are using some version Lightroom 6 (which brings up the question, what version of LIghtroom do you have ... go to Help->System Info and confirm the version of Lightroom you are using); or
- Your version of Lightroom is earlier than CC 2015.1 (which is why, again, we need you to confirm the version of Lightroom you are using); or
- You have not selected, in the Lightroom Develop Module, Process version 2012, and you are using an older process version
Also, Lightroom is not supposed to be listed as CC 2017, it should be listed as Lightroom CC 2015 or Lightroom 6.X
All good now! Not sure what happened but I re-downloaded the app and it now says CC 2015, and my beloved dehaze slider is back. For some reason, before the re-download, it said I had 6.9, not CC 2015.10. Don't know why it did that, because like I said, I've always subscribed to CC, and never had Lightroom before I became a CC subscriber. At any rate, thanks everyone!