• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbers are being converted to OpenType Fraction for ALL Older Documents

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open a document created in an older version of InDesign in the latest version (2017), InDesign is converting all the numbers to OpenType Fractions. How do I prevent this so I don't have to go through each number and turn off fractions?

Fractions.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version was the document originally created in? If you re-open in that, do you see the same options for those styles?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were created in various older versions (from 2014 to 2016). I don't have the other versions of InDesign installed anymore, but it has something to do with the latest update as these didn't look like this before I upgraded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing the behavior. A lot of us keep older versions installed. Do you want to post a sample page on dropbox, along with a link? You can post it publicly, or right click one of our names and message it to us directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Also until you find a solution, you can check if each of the paragraph styles you have created, have fractions turned off.( by double clicking on the style and then navigating to opentype)

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines