• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Modify Exposure with +/- Keys'

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Develop module I hit the 'Exposure' key and 'Modify Exposure with +/- Keys' appears in large white print

near the bottom of the screen for 3 seconds. How to disable this display?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

That message only appears if you click on the heading text of an option. If you don't want to see it, you can simply click on any another area except the heading text.

For example, if you want to edit Exposure without seeing the message, click its slider, the slider bar, or the numeric value…but not the word Exposure. If you make a habit of not clicking on heading text, you'll never see that message again.

The message isn't actually there for "real time" editing since you can do that with the mous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zakd,

This is a default behavior and cannot be changed as it helps most user to see the values while editing in real time.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That message only appears if you click on the heading text of an option. If you don't want to see it, you can simply click on any another area except the heading text.

For example, if you want to edit Exposure without seeing the message, click its slider, the slider bar, or the numeric value…but not the word Exposure. If you make a habit of not clicking on heading text, you'll never see that message again.

The message isn't actually there for "real time" editing since you can do that with the mouse and the sliders. The message is actually for keyboard-driven editing. When you click an option's heading text and that message comes up, you can now use the < and > keys to change the value.

Where this really becomes useful is when you want edit the image with all panels hidden so that you can see the entire image as large as possible. You press < and > to change the selection option (the message tells you which option is selected when panels are hidden), and then you press - and + to change the value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Conrad C... Thanks! I ran the question by Adobe support and they had

no idea what I was talking about... I put the question on the forum and

immediately I have comprehensive answer. .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines