• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Starting a user group

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were an adobe user group several years ago. How did you reapply a user group to be listed on the community user group page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since nobody else has answered (and I'm not directly answering, because I don't know) you might try contacting the main office

Go to the bottom of Contact us | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is not accepting new user groups. I run the Denver group - we started a few years ago - they refuse to make us official. Start a group and have fun, you can run a group without Adobe's official support.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can confirm what Melissa said. You can have your user group if you think it is fun, but the affiliation has been discontinued. What was your former user group's main focus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines