• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get Lightroom recognized again?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my lightroom open anymore. According to the logbook, see below, I made the mistake, I stop upgrading to early. What can I do to ensure that I get to work with Lightroom?

Conflicting processes were running -
14/04/17 13: 55: 07: 527 | [ERROR] | | OOBE | DE | | | | 73110 | block: Adobe Lightroom
14/04/17 13: 55: 07: 527 | [INFO] | | OOBE | DE | | | | 73110 | :: :: TIMER END [Total Timer]-firing 61544 milli-seconds (61544 seconds) DTR = 162 485 KBPS (0.158677 MBPS)
14/04/17 13: 55: 07: 527 | [WARN] | | OOBE | DE | | | | 73110 | DW001: User canceled the operation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

I am not expert in technical problems and can only direct you to other sites-

How to reset Preferences:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

Adobe has a page of suggestions here:

Troubleshoot Adobe Lightroom problems, issues, or bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your comment but I just can not open Lightroom. If I want open it I get the message: 'The Adobe Lightroom can not be opened' See Logbook: conflicting processes were running' in mine first question. Moving to Photoshop Lightroom is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly, it may be a "Lock" file that is preventing Lightroom from opening.

See the Adobe help-  Lightroom catalog cannot be opened

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Wobertc. Thanks for your answer. I have already seen that page but the problem is not that I cannot open a catalog, but the hole program ‘Lightroom’ don’t start up. By starting I get a text in a border: Het programma Adobe Lightroom kan niet worden geopend (translate: Adobe Lightroom cannot be opened).

Possible there is a preference damaged. If you or somebody else can tell me which preference I must remove. I think he will do it again, I guess.

Greetings from Leidschendam, Netherlands

Hans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not expert in technical problems and can only direct you to other sites-

How to reset Preferences:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

Adobe has a page of suggestions here:

Troubleshoot Adobe Lightroom problems, issues, or bugs

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines