• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAN I USE WATERMARKED IMAGES ON WEBSITE TEMPLATES IF I JOIN STOCK ADOBE AFFILIATION PROGRAMME?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am interested to use the high quality watermarked images on my website templates for my clients. May I use them without any restrictions if I join the Adobe Affiliate Programme and upon sale of each website template I may buy the same images or any other as the customer would like to use.

I think I can use low-quality watermarked images for free but this would not create a better look of the website templates that is why I am saying to join Affiliation Programme and if there is any way where I can get high quality images.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

No, stock images can not be used for web templates. The affiliation programme has nothing to do with licensing. Never even heard of an Adobe Stock affiliation program.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, stock images can not be used for web templates. The affiliation programme has nothing to do with licensing. Never even heard of an Adobe Stock affiliation program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply. I have contacted via live chat option for support. They said, I'll have to buy the extended licence each time when the template is sold or the images is purchased for the new user. However, I may not be able to download the high-quality watermarked images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started