• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 15 Pan/Zoom Video Issue

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of short video clips that I've pieced together in a project.  The video clips are all from the same camera (e.g. same resolution, etc.).  For each of the video clips I used the pan/zoom tool and created a zoom frame that is centered on a particular portion of the video clip.  The zoomed areas vary from video clip to video clip, the bounds of the zoom frame are always with the limits of the original video clip.  However, when I create a final movie from the project, the left and right frame edges shift, and in some cases the whole view shifts right or left. I cannot figure out how to correct this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

- Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally pan and zoom is used on photos rather than video. Using it on video can cause some issues with resolution and clarity.

But that said, what model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is the video?

What are your project settings, as listed under Edit/Project Settings on the General page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Steve+Grisetti  wrote

Generally pan and zoom is used on photos rather than video. Using it on video can cause some issues with resolution and clarity.

I'm finding it works reasonably well with 4K video, but not so much with HD video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines