2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2017 11:10 AM by e557222973

How connect OCR like "Abbyy" to my app on build.phonegap?

e557222973

hi

I'm building app by using build.phonegap and trying to connect OCR "Abbyy" to it by write javascript  file I found it in Abbyy website ,  but until now I can't do that and i don't know why ..

anybody can help me please..

thanks..

• 1. Re: How connect OCR like "Abbyy" to my app on build.phonegap?
          kerrishotts Adobe Community Professional

There isn't enough information in your question to be of much help, unfortunately. Please be more specific as to what you have tried, what files you've downloaded from Abbyy, and what you're trying to accomplish. (Abbyy has many products -- it would help to know which one you're trying to use.)

I'm guessing that whatever you're trying may need to communicate over the network to Abbyy's servers, so you should make sure you have the whitelist plugin installed and properly configured. Also make sure your Content Security Policy meta tag (in your index.html file) is correct.

• 2. Re: How connect OCR like "Abbyy" to my app on build.phonegap?
            e557222973 Level 1

I use Abbyy mobile OCR, download files (test.js and ocrsdk.js) from here  https://github.com/abbyysdk/ocrsdk.com/tree/master/JavaScript  and install sample xml2js by using Node.js.

I put this code for access phonegap build with Node.js in javascript files

var client = require('phonegap-build-api');

client.auth({ username: '', password: '' }, function(e, api) { //put your phonegap username and password

if (e) {

console.log('error:', e);

return;

}

/////////code here///////////////

});