• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Adobe Flash installation on MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 MacBook Air

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having a trouble with installation of the latest version Adobe Flash on my MacBook Air (MacOS Sierra 10.12.4). Is there security issues I have to address? Please help

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does "I am having a trouble with installation" mean?  Please provide details so that we may be able to assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It means, I follow steps to download Adobe Flash, but it won't install. And one of the pop-up windows on Safari "told" me to check Security settings (?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there weren't any errors during installation then it's a good sign the installation was successful. Apple disables plugins by default in Safari 10, so what you saw was probably a notification to this effect.  Please see Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines