• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR! Some files are not available

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ERROR! Some files are not available and cannot be imported at this time. Please download files to your camera roll and try again.

This message keeps coming up all the time, I can only get about 1 in 4 video clips to load into the iPhone Premier Clip App. All my media is from my camera roll. I'm on a WiFi connection and the files play fine right out of my iPhone photos/video gallery.

iPhone 6 IOS 10.3.1

Latest version of Premier Clip download fromApp Store this evening

What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Hi Sam,

This error only comes up if you try to import files into Premiere Clip which are not in your Camera Roll.

You can only import the files which are in your Camera Roll.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam,

This error only comes up if you try to import files into Premiere Clip which are not in your Camera Roll.

You can only import the files which are in your Camera Roll.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am correct, iCloud Photo Library is causing this. On my iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.3) I have enabled "Optimise iPhone Storage" which automatically deletes photos that are uploaded in iCloud. This is very good feature for saving space but it's causing problems with basically every photo/video app that doesn't use stock media picker that is provided in iOS (UIImagePickerController). I've tried a few ways to download the picture I wanted to add into Premiere Clip, I copied it, I duplicated it, I tried to send it via iMessage - every process shows either "Processing..." or "Downloading..." but still no success in Premiere Clip, but you can try it out, maybe Apple fixed it in iOS 10. Other than that I assume the only way to fix this is to set iCloud Photo Library to "Download and Keep Originals", unfortunately I can't try this out for you because I don't have enough space on my iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having this same issue. My images are in my camera roll but I think I see the issue: with newly shot/imported images — ones that are still in the process of completing their uploa/sync with iCloud, they appear to be unavailable to Adobe Clip/Premiere. You’d think Adobe would fix this as it makes using the mobile app very limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read the answer that is marked as “correct” but still only getting about 9 clips out of 50 am trying to import ..... so frustrating !!! I am selecting the pictures from my camera roll as instructed but it’s not working ??? Really doesn’t seem like this app is worth using at all unless someone can tell me what I can do ?? Would appreciate any help am trying to do a slide show of my sons wedding. Help !

Janette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem an my first exportation on youtube is bad quality

no solution ?

so i don't have yhis probleme with IMOVIE

APPLE will be better than ADOBE ?

i'm really hangry, cause iwant my clip back and export in HD.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that is not the case. Files from the Camera Roll give the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if anyone is having the same problem still I know how to fix it

1.go to settings

2.search for photos

3.press on it

4.OFF  ICLOUD  PHOTO  LIBRARY

Now it should work if it is still not working then there is no solution for it

this works for iOS 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines