Am asking around for info, Will get back as soon as I have a response.
Not really the answer to your question, but you can embed custom HTML in your Muse doc.
you set the tax rate for each option in the profile area of the shop account;
- Log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/.
- Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
- Click ‘My selling tools’.
- Under Selling online click ‘Update’ next to Sales tax.
- Click ‘Add New Sales Tax’ in the Domestic or International section to add a new rate.
- Enter the rate and click ‘Continue’.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each new rate needed.
Here's what worked: The client with the PayPal account has to get the information from PayPal, not the Muse website designer. The client can ask for the HTML code that includes this info, email it to designer. The designer can then copy it, click in the area of the layout where a PayPal button is required (do not put the button in from Widgets), go to Object/Insert HTML. Copy the code into the window that appears. A PayPal button will magically appear in the Muse layout where you click. Done.
Not that hard unless you have no idea how to do it. I don't understand why any of the Adobe tutorials don't mention this. They make it sound like all you have to do is go to Widgets and drag the PayPal button onto the layout. That works for a generic button. For anything more complicated, more instructions are needed.