Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

storing my imported photos on icloud drive on my hard drive

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope you can help..

I'm helping a friend set up LR.  She uses iCloud drive on her PC for documents/files/folders etc...everything she wants stored on her PC hard drive and automatically synced to the cloud and therefore available to see from other machines including her ipad and iphone.

She's trying to do the same for imported LR photos.  But, when she goes to import photos into LR, she can't 'see' the icloud folder underneath the C drive in her folder structure in LR.  So she can't import photos to it.

How does she fix this to be able to see the icloud drive in LR folders?

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exact version of Lightroom?

Is she trying to use the iCloud folder as the source or destination of the import?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your quick reply ManiacJoe.  To answer your questions:

1.     LR Creative Cloud latest version (2015.10)

2.     She is importing the photos into LR from her SD card and wishes to store them on the iCloud drive on her hard drive (I do the same, but I use Onedrive for the same thing and it works fine)

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines