• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device limit reached - how to lodge a ticket?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, so I got the  'E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED' error when trying to open an .ascm file. I've ...tried... talking to a adobe customer support rep but they sent me to the forums. On the forums however, it tells you to contact Adobe for a solution. When doing so, again, they send me to the exact place where it tells me to contact them.

They also say that there can't be too many 'activations' (authorizations) since there are no activation servers for ADE.

So I'm at a loss. What to do now? I cannot open the books I spent money on (locally), but I also cannot seem to find how to fix the bug, since support just throws me into a loop.

Is there any place where I can ask adobe to reset the device limit, as E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS error in Adobe Digital Editions  suggests?

(chat is not an option. They tell me there are no activation servers)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I go to the contact page which these forums tell me to go to btw, and I select I have a problem requiring troubleshooting, I actually cannot find any means of contact besides the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its a error with the google activation. To solved the problem should contact google support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines