1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 4, 2009 8:27 AM by LinkMc

Module RPC Error on second load

LinkMc Level 1
      I have a module that calls a remote Object to a cfc. the cfc is a basic CRUD built with the CF wizard in Flex 3 Builder. I have bindable data variables in the main application that I use in this module by using the "parentApplication.myVariable". now my application saves the form the first time it is loaded and will save it as many times as you want to, but if you close the module and reload it. it gives me this error

[RPC Fault faultString="Unable to invoke CFC - Variable OBJ is undefined." faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail=""]
      at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\p rojects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:220
      at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\Responder .as:53]
      at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncR equest.as:103]
      at NetConnectionMessageResponder/statusHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\ src\mx\messaging\channels\NetConnectionChannel.as:569]
      at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/status()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx \messaging\MessageResponder.as:222]

Now I have debugged to the point it is sending out the obj that I create and it IS there.

Is there something that I suppose to do like flip a switch such as creationPolicy="all" or somthing.

Thanks guys,

Link