4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2008 11:08 PM by kglad

Delete or Remove Movie Clip

Damo1954
      Hi,

Im currently having a small problem with a carosel type user interface. As you can see from the code, currently it duplicates an instance of a certain movie clip so that they all appear on a carosel. What i want to do is have all these instances of this movie clip erased (removed, deleted or whatever) when i click on one of them. Currently when i click on one of them, it sets the visibility of these instances to false and takes me to another movieclip which displays a content page. I want it to delete all these instances instead of just making them invisble because when you hit a return button on this content page, i want it to simply go back and re-run the code to duplicate the instances again from scratch. Obviously when i re-run the code with these instances in play it doubles up and creates another lot ontop of the ones already created.

Is there a function i can use to delete these instances when i goto the content page so that when i return it just regenerates from the original code??

Thanks for any help in advance
      Damien