• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install/update error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have an issue, the other day I went to update photoshop, when it finished, I got an error. My first instinct was to uninstall the application, which is what I did. After that, I went to reinstall the app. When it finished I got this error. This log is similar to the one when I tried to update photoshop except I think I had two warnings.

Exit Code: 145

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 145) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobePreview1.3.1All-win64', version:1.3.1

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobePreview1.3.1All-win64 Version: 1.3.1). Error code: '145'

WARN: Target directory already exists: 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.previewHD'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help asap would be greatly appreciated as I rely on photoshop to make a somewhat living.

EDIT: After reinstalling I can't even uninstall it again as it does not register under change or remove a program or creative cloud.

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Nevermind. I made a program in C# using visual studio that can delete the folder Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, I then ran the program as admin and poof! The folder deleted. I reinstalled cc and reinstalled photoshop and it worked! Thanks for your help though Ben.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the CC Cleaner tool then install Photoshop again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ben,

I tried the CC tool after uninstalling all adobe apps and cc its self. After that, I went to the location of photoshop and all of the files were still there!

I know the Adobe AE, Adobe A and common folders are empty but the photoshop file has everything in it! I tried deleting the folder but I end up getting access denied, any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind. I made a program in C# using visual studio that can delete the folder Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, I then ran the program as admin and poof! The folder deleted. I reinstalled cc and reinstalled photoshop and it worked! Thanks for your help though Ben.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines