3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2017 1:50 AM by crazydocter

Install/update error

crazydocter

Hey, I have an issue, the other day I went to update photoshop, when it finished, I got an error. My first instinct was to uninstall the application, which is what I did. After that, I went to reinstall the app. When it finished I got this error. This log is similar to the one when I tried to update photoshop except I think I had two warnings.

Exit Code: 145

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 145) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobePreview1.3.1All-win64', version:1.3.1

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobePreview1.3.1All-win64 Version: 1.3.1). Error code: '145'

WARN: Target directory already exists: 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.previewHD'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help asap would be greatly appreciated as I rely on photoshop to make a somewhat living.

EDIT: After reinstalling I can't even uninstall it again as it does not register under change or remove a program or creative cloud.

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]