2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2017 5:26 PM by if9744381

Lightroom keeps telling me to update Photoshop RAW plugin

if9744381

I am trying to export an image from Lightroom into Photoshop CC, however I keep getting a message:

"This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera RAW plug-in version 9.10 for full compatibility"

And to update the plug-in via Help in Photoshop. However, when I open Photoshop and go to Help --> About Plug Ins --> Camera RAW it shows the version as 9.10.0.739. If I choose Updates from the Help menu, Creative Cloud opens and shows Camera RAW CC as Up to Date. So, how do I stop Lightroom from giving me this message every time I want to edit an image in Photoshop.

I don't know if it is related, but I am trying to export a 35 image stack astral image set into Photoshop via Lightrooms Edit In - Merge to Panorama in Photoshop. The images never align, so I end up with this really odd sized canvas with my images either in one corner or spread out randomly across the canvas. It may not be related at all, but I am hoping to figure out the RAW plug in issue first to at least rule that out.

Thanks.