• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image sequence problem: Can not parse file error 45 :: 35?

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting this error for jpeg and raw sequences after updated to the latest version of Ae. All images are in RGB. My workaround was to use Ae 2014, my go-to when things get buggy.

Please help.

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 12.34.26 PM.png

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can answer this. It is what I use Ae for exclusively. Can any STAFF members shed some light on this issue?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. If you want to only get help from Adobe staff, you'll need to contact Adobe support.

If you wouldn't mind help from your fellow users, could you please give us some more information?

You mention using the latest version of AE, but sometimes the CC app lies to you. So could you please share your exact version number?

Do you get this error when opening projects with those sequences or when importing them or both?

What happens if you import in CC 2014 and then open the project in your current version?

What OS are you using? What are your other system specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying. I didn't see the notification from the replies to this thread.

I've been shooting the last few months and ran into the problem again, starting googling it and found my old thread. I'm on a long schedule being that I'm shooting plant time-lapse, but now I need to start assembling the RAW files instead of the jpg proxies.  The problem is exclusively with RAW image sequences imports. I haven't tried importing in 2014, then opening in the current version. I think it would work but it would be better if I could just use the current version.  Some sequences work, some of them not. I always select force alphabetical order when importing, but when I leave that unselected the problem persists.

Currently this is happening on version 14.2.1.34.

I'm running OSX 10.12.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm.

I'd suggest contacting actual Adobe support. They can remote into your machine if needed and try to fix the issue for you.

Note: when you go to Adobe.com/support, you have to click on the Creative Cloud icon. Anything else is JUST THERE TO TRICK YOU! I'm being facetious, but it really is a bit confusing. I've pointed it out to people at Adobe and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi scott_mo,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just responded to Szalam. Thanks for reply. I just saw it today when encountering the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines