• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image changes color from color in plugin filter to color when filter is applied

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple of tiff images that I look normal in Photoshop.  I put them into NIK Color Effects 4 and made my edits.  Everything looked fine.  But when the filter was applied and rendered and I am back to my regular Photoshop window the image turned a green color.  This happened with Alienskin Exposure 2 as well.  Also strange was that when I went to crop these photos the background color in the window turned green as well.  This only happened with a couple of images files, not all.  Any body have any ideas as to what is going on?  I have an iMac 27" with OS 10.10.5 operating Photoshop CC.  Thanks in advance for your answers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshots would help identify where the problem is.

Generally, plugins need to be color managed just like the host application. The image data still have to be converted into the display profile to display correctly, and the plugin needs to have the code to do that.

However, if the plugin returns the wrong data to the application, there is a deeper problem with the plugin.

And if you see wrong colors in the whole Photoshop application, generally, after the plugin has closed out, you're probably looking at a third problem involving Photoshop's use of the display profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines