Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the Difference Between a Cusp Point and a Corner Point

Engaged ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone explain the difference between a cusp point and a corner point - i've seen a couple of tutorials and they seem to be referring to the same thing whilst talking about different ways to approach them?

Many thanks,

Paul.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Paul,

Basically a cusp point is an anchor point with independent control handles. That is they aren't locked into alignment with each other the way they are with the smooth point. I am sharing a tutorial link where you can see how to make one and the main difference between a normal anchor point and cusp point.

Three ways to make a cusp point

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cusp point i've never heard of. what tutorials reference it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul,

Basically a cusp point is an anchor point with independent control handles. That is they aren't locked into alignment with each other the way they are with the smooth point. I am sharing a tutorial link where you can see how to make one and the main difference between a normal anchor point and cusp point.

Three ways to make a cusp point

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines