• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Classroom Module

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a classroom module for a live instructor led class next month. Its still in Draft mode, not published.  It will be a 15 day course so each day has its own module under this one course. How do I keep this from the general population and being seen in the catalog.  If I do Publish it, it goes out to everyone I think...I only want a handful of people to see or be enrolled in it. Thanks

TOPICS
Course module , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Hey Steve,

I would disable the default catalog which contains all content. Create a new catalog, add the course you want to this catalog, then add only the people you want to this catalog. This would ensure only the people you want will see this course.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Steve,

I would disable the default catalog which contains all content. Create a new catalog, add the course you want to this catalog, then add only the people you want to this catalog. This would ensure only the people you want will see this course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, after thinking it through, thats exactly what I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources