• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help updating Flash Player without downloading McAfee

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever there is an update for Flash Player I have to spend time uninstalling McAfee WHICH I DO NOT WANT BECAUSE I'M RUNNING NORTON!!

Please ADOBE, offer me a way to update Flash without this inconvenience - which seems unavoidable at this point.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Third party offers are optional.  Unchecking the option will deselect it from installing.  If you're not seeing the offers, do you have ad-blockers installed that disable JavaScript (e.g. Ghostery, etc)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's also worth noting that sometimes third parties attempt to bypass the page on adobe.com that provides those controls.

You can download a copy of Flash Player here, and it will allow you to opt out of the bundled offers:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines