• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AFTER CREATING A NEW COMP IN PREMIERE AND REPLACING IT WITH AFTER EFFECTS COMP NOTHING SHOWS UP IN AE

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I am a new user to Adobe After Affects/Premiere. My problem is that when I am in premiere and want to replace a clip with an AE composition, AE will load up but the preview with will black and I when I press the play head it just shows a black screen. While watching tutorial on YouTube I noticed how simple it seemed, you Click AE comp and loads right up in AE. please help me with this it is really starting to frustrate me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, exact, version numbers of After Effects and Premiere pro are you using?

What OS?

What are the specs of the footage you are using?

Can we see a screenshot of AE's interface?

Keep in mind that AE is the most complicated piece of software Adobe makes and you should expect to spend at least a month on the basics before you "get" it. If you are new to video in general, you should learn Premiere Pro first and then take on the challenge of After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AustinB,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines