• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quote Previous Message Button Not Working

LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having the below problem when using the 'Quote Previous Message' button in a reply? It's inserting a blank box with no text on my system:

Quote Previous Message.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it happens to me too. One of a number of glitches here in this forum that have appeared in the last few days.

I just do a copy and paste of the previous message, and then select the text in the new message and click on the quote icon. Annoying to have to use this workaround, but that's what I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a thread in the Back Room forum about these symptoms -- a number of others observe them too: How quoting posts is working right now . Jive (the forum provider) appears to have a bunch of issues in the last couple of weeks, and two Adobe employees still actively participate in that forum and work with Jive to get the reported issues correct (though it's a slow process -- as we've observed before, Jive often isn't very responsive and has quality issues).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks guys, hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines