• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when I copy and paste text to adobe dc some of the text changes to gibberish? Anyone having this problem?

Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I copy and paste text to adobe dc some of the text changes to gibberish? Anyone having this problem?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is usually an indication for a font problem in your PDF file. Where do you copy the text from, and how to you paste it into your PDF file (comment, form field, static PDF text, ...)? If it's static PDF text that you are trying to create, have you tried to use a different font?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am coping from a scanned document that is opened in Adobe.  When I click the edit button in Adobe DC some of the words garble in the original document so when I copy and paste into the new document it is still gibberish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines