• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see images in mobile style

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the same images i used with ipad and web style, but in mobile style when i upload the content to the server mi images don't show! whats the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chassin.mx/gaga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a working link too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... nope 😕 but actually is as simple as i explain, i made all my design in desktop style then ipad, all fine. But in mobile my images just don't show, i made them smaller in photoshop then relinked them, but still not working i thought it was a resolution problem but i think it's not... pretty weird. When i load the page on my iphone can't see images at all, only vectors, texts and shapes. When i load it on ipad everything's perfect, even desktop. It is a problem just with images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a link, what should we say? Your link does not work – endless loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/blanca+ivonnep87073686  написал(а)

Hmm... nope 😕 but actually is as simple as i explain...

Is it simply, that examine as moving between parallel universes? Or even easier?

... Give us a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha the link is www.chassin.mx/gaga i dont get what u mean by a working link... that is the page link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you check it in a mobile you can see that no images show at all, but in desktop everything's fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link is just, as simple as we explain, not working. Be sure, that we also are aware of trying to use www.chassin.mx/gagahttp://www.chassin.mx/gaga

and www.chassin.mx.

None of these dresses lead to any page. It will stay as your secret, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images are not even showing in the desktops browsers if I open the phone version.

While examining the code I found that it might be an issue with the file name of your images.

Please try removing the brackets from the file name of your image and relink them.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, tomorrow i will check if that works. And yes if i open the iphone version in my desktop i cant see photos neither. I made 3 versions in muse: desktop, ipad and iphone... ipad and desktop versions run good for me, if i check desktop version from my computer no prob, ipad version on ipad no prob, the problem is with phone version, even if i open from a computer or ipad.

Thanks very much. Tomorrow i'll let you now what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines