• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to Excel

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid the subscription to export from a pdf to excel and that subscription is current, but the option to expand the "export pdf" to convert to excel is not working under my tools and therefore not allowing me to convert pdf's to excel.  I am also not able to save PDF's any more.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Thanks.

I just re-installed it and it worked.

Regards,

Brandon VanDerKolk | Account Manager

[details removed by ussnorway]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandonv65665634,

Adobe Export PDF is an online service, that you can also access through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application.

• You may refer to the website https://cloud.acrobat.com/  and try exporting the document online and see if that works.
  • Also, you can download the Adobe Reader DC application (If not installed yet)Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions and access the service through that.
  • Make sure that you in both of the above scenario you are sign in on Web & Application using your correct Adobe ID under which you have purchased "Export PDF" subscription. 

If non of them work for you lets us know what exactly happens when you are trying to access the "Export PDF" feature? Is there any message appearing on the screen?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

I just re-installed it and it worked.

Regards,

Brandon VanDerKolk | Account Manager

[details removed by ussnorway]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!

Glad to hear that worked for you.

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines