Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Layer Masks

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm using Photoshop CC 2015, and I'm having a bit of trouble. I think what would solve my issue is to have one layer mask working on specifically the pixels that another layer mask is working on.

Basically what I'm doing here is using one layer mask to change everything to black and white, except for a select few groups of pixels. Then, I want to change the colors of these excluded groups via another layer mask. I've tried to use two a color balance, but it changed the entire picture rather than the groups of pixels I want.

Any help is appreciated Photoshop General Discussion​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using an adjustment layer, you may want to try clipping it to the layer just below it, then only that layer is affected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option to try along with Silkrooster's suggestion is to place your layers in a Layer Group and apply a mask to the Group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines