Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Licence

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community.

My licence has expired few months ago and i couldnt renew it but although i haven't ordered anything, my creative cloud account is billed and payed. I have plans to do such thing but unfortunately cannot afford it right now. What should i do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Yes, it does renew automatically... see...

Legal subscription terms | Adobe

"Annual contract, paid monthly
Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. You’ll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month for the duration of your annual contract. If the applicable VAT rate (or other included tax or duty) changes during your one-year term, the tax-inclusive price will adjust

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you inform Adobe that you did not want to continue with the Creative Cloud subscription? If not they will continue to charge you. I had the same problem with Adobe and they even tried to charge me a cancellation fee of over £230.00 which I contested. Adobe are not interested in their customers ONLY the exobitant fees that they charge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscriptions renew automatically, as do the charges relative to them.  The license agreement you accepted outlines all of the terms.  Early cancellation results in a penalty charge of 1/2 the remaining cost of the subscription.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_sti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, it does not renew automatically to my understanding. Because it is renewed after 7 months my licence expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does renew automatically... see...

Legal subscription terms | Adobe

"Annual contract, paid monthly
Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. You’ll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month for the duration of your annual contract. If the applicable VAT rate (or other included tax or duty) changes during your one-year term, the tax-inclusive price will adjust accordingly. Your contract will renew automatically, on your annual renewal date, until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but we’ll always notify you beforehand. If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page or by contacting Customer Support in your region.

Annual contract, prepaid
Service begins as soon as your payment is processed. You’ll be charged the annual rate stated at the time of purchase as one lump sum, plus applicable taxes. Your contract will renew automatically, on your annual renewal date, until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but we’ll always notify you beforehand. If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of your contracted term. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page or by contacting Customer Support in your region.
"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can see the page which includes my payment bill when i open the manage account but still cant find the option to cancel it. What should i do?

Also thank you for your direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go into account settings once you have log in.

This is where you will find where you can cancel your subscription.

Kind regards

Mike

T: 01763 853 237

M: 07900 488 473

E: michael@fusioncm.co.uk

4 Silver Street, Guilden Morden,

Royston, Hertfordshire SG8 0JT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is where i am and i couldnt find anything to cancel it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All I can suggest is to contact Adobe.

Sorry I can’t further.

Kind regards

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a creative cloud subscription for over four years and they still wanted to charge me a cancelation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, time in service does not excuse you from your responsibilities...  as I indicated, you agreed to the subscription terms... refer to my previous response for details

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m no longer an adobe customer thank god and never will be again.

Kind regards

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines