• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export video slideshow from Lightroom ?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Macbook pro 2,9 intel i7,16GB memory , Radeon 455, 2 TB SSD and run CC Lightroom, import pictures from my Canon 6D in Raw file format. Import, previews and Development run fine.

When exporting slideshows from Raw , say 100 images, 420 and 720 export fine. 1080 the bar freezes. I turned graphic processor off. When I reduce the number of images to say 16 , 1080 export is fine, when I try 30raw  images the bar shows no progres. Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

This is a known issue when using both portrait and landscape image files with 'Zoom to Fill Frame' checked in the Slideshow module. The only solution is to close and reopen LR,which should now allow the 'Export Video Slideshow' operation to complete. Adobe has acknowledged the issue and is working on a solution:

Lightroom: Will not export both portrait and landscape oriented pictures as a slideshow video in 720 or 1080 | Photoshop…

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue when using both portrait and landscape image files with 'Zoom to Fill Frame' checked in the Slideshow module. The only solution is to close and reopen LR,which should now allow the 'Export Video Slideshow' operation to complete. Adobe has acknowledged the issue and is working on a solution:

Lightroom: Will not export both portrait and landscape oriented pictures as a slideshow video in 720...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.  I have just given this a try again, having followed all the hoohaa about exporting videos of slideshows, and I have successfully exported a 1080 HD video with both Portrait and Landscape images.  I have CC LR Version  2015.10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your responses. I'm still not succesfull. when starting the export, the progress line stops, so I assume it freezes somewhere. Maybe because I have different file type incl jpeg, raw,tiff,dng.

I have solved the problem by exporting the entire series of pictures, by converting to jpeg in 72 p resolution and importing in imovie. It is an extra step, but at least I have a smooth running show.

Appreciate though to run the slideshow from LR.

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines