• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 step verification at login--CONSTANTLY

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an individual account that I share with my assistant.

The last month or so, EVERY time she tries to log in from her computer she gets prompted for the 2 step verification--which is unfortunate bc the code gets sent to my email address and if I am not available immediately, she can't log in and do her job.

We have checked our system to make sure that 2 step verification is not activated--and it is def turned off.

She clicks the button to "Don't ask me again" every time she logs in.

How do we stop this ridiculous cycle?  Is this a cookies issue? She uses a Mac and gets the same results using Safari and Chrome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tinam20199449,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Would you please check this KB doc: Manage your Adobe ID account and let us know if that helps.

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the steps and it was definitely deactivated.  So this is happening in spite of this setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tinam20199449,

I apologise I missed the point individual account. We don't have two-steps verification for login for an individual account.

Would you help me with the URL you are using to login?

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi tariq, can you advise why its not available for an individual account?

I have no need for a corporate account, but require the 2 step sign on for legal purposes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cormaca,

You are responding to a year old discussion, it is currently available to everyone: Manage your Adobe ID account

And by default is not active, you have to activate it.

Let us know if you have further questions.

-Tariq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not showing as true.

Yes, 2FA is available as a managed option for single and team managed accounts. However, it's now pinging the hell out of our admin accounts and even when we just login to manage the teams. It's turned off (not activated) and yet, it's still doing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirming. We have this irksome bug too. Technical support of Adobe can't do nothing about it.

Such a standard for huge corporations.

And don't forget about nasty captca from google. Such combo makes me sick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, have a Teams account on several users frequently get 2FA behavior when logging into the CC app when 2FA is positively OFF. And the codes come to me, sadly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Tariq,

apologies i had missed that. can you point me in the right direction on this query;

I need clients who are signing to have the 2 factor authentication rather than me logging in - is this possible?

eg the client should get an SMS/Password to enable them to access the document.

I've tried searching for this but cant see how to set it up. thanks for your assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you do that.

If they have access to CreativeCloud individuals, there is no problem as they have to use their cell numbers. And can follow the same above mentioned help page to set up 2-factor authentication

But if this is something related to Creative Cloud Team or Enterprise accounts and are using Federated Id's you may check with our support on that.

-Tariq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just a normal user, and I have two step verification turned off. But it still requires me to enter the code in order to log in. Fix plz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. In my admin account, Two-Step Verification reports as NOT ENABLED. Yet it continues to ping me. From this thread, there appears to be absolutely NO understanding of this pesky issue from Adobe Techs. What can we users do to make tech understand the problem and fix this issue????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Called Adobe support. All they could do was confirm that two-step was disabled in my account. Offered no fix for the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally.  CSR just kept copying and pasting the same information.  Made no attempt to understand that on my account screen it was showing NOT ENABLED.  But hey, meybe if Adobe's Chat actually allowed the ability to upload a screen cap, they could see what;s going on instead of recycling the same no-working fixes from the help forum.

Here's a screen cap by the way... Notice the two-factor is NOT ENABLED.

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 3.46.23 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is starting to look like Adobe is employing bots to reply. Not
the level of support expected from a professional app platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what version photoshop and illustrator are you guys on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you manage to make any headway on this please?  I have spent over 6 days and endless webchats with Adobe as we are having the exact same problem, although 2 step verification IS DISABLED, we are constantly being asked to input a code as well as a password.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.  Just spent the last 4 hours with 3 different CSR's who have been completely unable to understand that according to my avccount details the two-step is NOT ENABLED and I never enebled it!  Adobe, what's the deal?  This process is killing our productivity!!!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this is never going to get fixed, and paying all this money for this software, you would think it would run like a dream. I get this every time when switching from my laptop to my main pc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never enabled two-factor authorization either, it shows in my Adobe profile as Disabled, but I have to go through this two-factor login process every time I reboot my computer. Having to go through this process any time I use an Adobe product and when I use Save to AdobePDF from Microsoft Word or Excel is beyond annoying.  Adobe, this really needs to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also find that Adobe Creative Cloud does not start on bootup as it is supposed to any more.  When I login to Adobe Creative Cloud, I have to go through two-factor authorization, even though it was never enabled and shows as disabled.  Adobe, this really needs to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unresolved AO October, 2020. I am having the same issue as the others in this thread. I do not have two-step verification enabled, but Adobe is doing it anyway, each time I log in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem, in Oct. 2020. Is there any solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three items:

1. I've been told by Adobe folks that it will happen and to pretty much live with it. "Security concerns, etc."

2. I've been able to avoid waiting on a security code sometimes by restarting the computer and logging in.

3. If I supply a mobile phone number, a text is sent immediately. If I rely on an email with the code, it expires by the time I receive it most of the time.

Based on #1, we will not see this go away, I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines