• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri render failures

Participant ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that various Lumetri render failures have been discussed, particularly "Error code: -1609629695"

Any time I use other effects on a clip that has Lumetri applied, I often get these errors and it's driving me mad. Sometimes it's at the same point on the timeline and other times it seems to be more random. If I export directly from premiere, it can sometimes be more successful whereas AME always fails.

It's incredibly frustrating!

Has anyone spoken to Adobe support or a product manager about these errors - are they working on improving Lumetri stability with other effects? At the moment it's barely useable and always takes a lot of extra time trying to troubleshoot where the issue is and a bit of finger crossing that a render will complete!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The vast majority of users aren't having these issues ... but for those like you that are, it's nasty. Understood.

How about listing the tech details of your computer, OS/CPU/RAM/GPU/vRAM, maybe even the motherboard in a PC,  the number/types of drives in use, the particular number-dot-number of PrPro you're using, the type of media & what created it, and what other effects you have on your sequences.

There are also some weird interactive things going on ... a few people have posted that onedrive.dll, a file loaded by the Microsoft Office programs, was screwing up their work in parts of PrPro. On renaming or removing that file, they worked fine. Return it, they were screwed. Who would know to figure out such things?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines