1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 26, 2017 5:15 PM by Ussnorway

Trying to replicate a website's similar design, keep running into roadblocks.

sarak76818199

Hi everyone!

I'm working with a student who wants a page on her website to be similar to the front page of Love Has No Labels . She'd like to have the similar effect of rolling over a portion of the site, and full image shows up.

I can't find a simple way to swap image on Muse, and other avenues have had no effect.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

• 1. Re: Trying to replicate a website's similar design, keep running into roadblocks.
          Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

sarak76818199  wrote

Hi everyone!

I'm working with a student who wants a page on her website to be similar to the front page of Love Has No Labels . She'd like to have the similar effect of rolling over a portion of the site, and full image shows up.

I can't find a simple way to swap image on Muse, and other avenues have had no effect.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

the effect is caused by stacking triggers on top of the hero image

Screenshot (207).png

then most people adjust the spacing between triggers so they stack side by side

Screenshot (210).png

the last part is adding code to randomise what hero image is displayed when a trigger is mouseovered... I can't think of hand if any of the 3rd party widget makers have that but I assume you already looked.