• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when deleting markers on opacity-mask

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently a problem regarding my Premiere Pro cc 2017 has come up. I'm working on a project where i mask out something in a titanic-scene frame by frame using opacity masks. When i miss click or want to remove a marker from a pen-tool mask by pressing down Ctrl and then click on the marker, the software freezes and a message saying "Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.1 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" pops up. The only two options i get is to "Debug" in Visual Studio, or "Close program". i get this problem every time i try deleting a marker, regardless of how long my program has been up. There are not any other programs running on my computer when the problem occurs (except Google Chrome some times). I've updated the program to the latest version.  All other functionalities seems fine, but my project depends on the opacity mask tool.

Help?

My PC specs:

-Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit

-16 GB RAM

-Intel core i5 6600K CPU

-Computer model: Z170 PRO GAMING

-Operating system:10.0.14393

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is happening to me too, every time I try to delete a point on my mask and sometimes when I try to move a point. I've resorted to completely removing the opacity mask altogether and starting over instead of trying to modify a path. I also am using CC2017 (I tried CC2018, but a massive memory leak conforming audio forced me to revert). I also am using Windows 10 64-bit. When it happens, I first get this debug event announcement:

Adobe delete mask point error 1.png

When I click Continue, I then get a red error message in the lower right corner saying it was an "input contract violation" plus another dialog:

Adobe delete mask point error 2.png

Can anyone who is using CC2018 on Windows 10 confirm whether this bug was fixed in that version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Osaka,

It has not been fixed in CC 2018 for windows 10 (64 bit) which I use.  I too, tried to do the same thing as in removing extra point and the program froze/same orange box appeared.  I had to open the task manager to kill the process.

Still trying to figure it out.

Sucks that's for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines