Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Reverting to Trial Version [was: photoshop]

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

boa noite

todas as vezes que vou utilizar o produto ele pede para renovar a assinatura. Não sei nem como se faz isso, preciso muito utilizar o photoshop e não consigo, como posso resolver esse problema

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

every time that I'm try to use the product it wants me to renew the subscription. I don't even know how to do that, I need to use photoshop and I can't, how can I solve this problem

Are you saying that Photoshop keeps going back to Trial mode, and does not recognise that you have a valid subscription?  Try this link

Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time that I'm try to use the product it wants me to renew the subscription. I don't even know how to do that, I need to use photoshop and I can't, how can I solve this problem

Are you saying that Photoshop keeps going back to Trial mode, and does not recognise that you have a valid subscription?  Try this link

Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have twoPortuguês forums, but they are for Premiere Pro and Illustrator.  If we are unable to fix your problem, try the Illustrator forum as they are very likely to also know Photoshop

Português

boa sorte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines