• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Links setting absolute path

Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the root of my project I have a starter page that I copy and then move to the required folder to start work on the new page.

Dreamweaver asks if I want to Update the links and I select Update. The page has an image and the link to that image is correctly updated with the new relative path. The image has a link and Dreamweaver is writing that as an absolute path to the local drive.

I cannot find a setting so that the path is rewritten as a relative path. Is there one please?

Dreamweaver 2017

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

I have just created some more copies of the starter page. On moving those, the link is being created correctly.

It seems the elves were at play. Thank you for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you setup a site in Dreamweaver?

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have and the target topic is the index page in that site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just created some more copies of the starter page. On moving those, the link is being created correctly.

It seems the elves were at play. Thank you for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines