• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intuos pen won't open multiple tool buttons in new Premiere Pro

Participant ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I have the medium-sized Intuos Pro graphics pad and pen from Wacom. I'm on Windows 10 and my Wacom driver is up-to-date. There are no conflicts between the Windows settings for the pen and the Wacom controls.

When I click and hold on the multiple tool buttons in Premiere Pro I don't get the tool options the way I do in Photoshop. My mouse works fine.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you gone into the Wacom settings app and tried to set PrPro specific functions?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Neil. Will investigate that later this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the Premiere Pro settings turned on, Neil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, old Intuous 4 and decently up to date drivers. Multi-tool menus won't open if you hold down the pen but if you slightly swipe right they will. This makes me think it's a UI issue and not related to the Wacom hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Angelo. Well, it is related to the Wacom. It's the Wacom that isn't working. Diagnostics tell me that I have the very latest driver installed so you could even say that they are 'indecently' up-to-date. They couldn't be more up-to-date. I understand what you're saying but I'm probably not the only editor using a Wacom (even if it is 'old') with Pr and Windows 10, so there must be some dialogue between Adobe and Wacom to sort these things. But the 'slightly swipe right' thing, that's new to me. Is this something you've experienced? If that works I'll be very happy. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well Angelo, that's great. I tried that little 'slight swipe right' trick you mentioned and it works. Not every time but the more I did it the better I got. With enough practice I reckon this will be OK for me. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines