Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect CC 2017 - C++ runtime library error - R6030 CRT not initialized

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe community,

Bad surprise today when starting After Effects CC 2017! runtime error: R6030 - CRT not initialized.

I tried to clear the preferences file  from AE and also reinstalled AE but the error message is still there.

Checking the other CC software, Premiere Pro CC (2017) and Media Encoder CC (2017) react the same way.

The only operation done recently on the laptop was the CC update (22 April) as usual, I'm having a business account.

Maybe a track: in the config panel then Installed programs, an Intel library named "Intel(R) C++ Redistributables on Intel (R) 64" (version 15.0.179, 33,7 mb) came with the CC update on 22 April.

Did somebody recently experienced such runtime error?

Your advices are welcomed,

Thaks a lot

Sylvia

Additional information if uyseful :

Processor: Intel Core i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70 GHz 2701 MHz

I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise version 6.1.7601 Service pack 1 build 7601 (French)

Type: x64

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Adobe community.

It seems that I'm discussing with myself šŸ™‚

Given the emergency, I uninstalled After Effects CC latest build (14.1.0) then installed the previous build 14.0.0 which works perfectly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating to 14.2 and see if it works. Not only will it hopefully work, but you will also have some of the actually useful new features they introduced with it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, sorry for no response to your post. A lot of video professionals like me were at the NAB Show last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Szalam,

Unfortunately, the error message is still the same with 14.2.

So I prefer downgrading to 14.0.0 again.

Sorry that this suggestion did not answer to the problem.

Sylvia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sylvia,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines