• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Site appearing with white screen after loading

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have the problem that my uploaded muse site appears white in the browser. I know this issue has been discussed already. But there was no solving for me. Is its still the problem of muse (bug) that some sites or images cant be loaded?

I use Mozille Firefox - white screen....sometimes its loading the page, but if i go to another page its the same problem after loading. Sam in Chrome, same in Internet Explorer.

I use Muse 2017 CC

Any solving?

if you want to check, here is my page: www.design-pg.de

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please upload your site on Business Catalyst and see if behaves similarly?

IF still, it does, then would you mind sharing your .muse file with me?

For sharing the muse file you can upload it to Dropbox or WeTransfer and send it across to me in a private message.

A private message can be done by clicking on my username and choosing "'message" option.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least at a certain breakpoint between around 1800 and maybe 1600 you have a strange place for your anchors, because scrolling down also makes the content move to the left.

As far as I am sometimes unconscious where to place the anchors, maybe the best to center them at all breakpoints.

Watch also this: anchor scrolling up and to the side​ and this: Re: Entire site drifting to the left when navigating with anchors

Not exactly what you were looking for.

At which breakpoints are pages white? Otherwise your site appears quite good, except the shifting to the left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, thats a good point. I will fix that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to hear, but I did now search on Firefox as well, you are right, unfortunately.

It is pure white.

It works great on Chrome for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

couldnt fix the problem with any of the advices of the other threads any help?

The shifting to the left only appears in some of the zoom states.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I have received your file and researching on it, stay tuned for any update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded it to Business Catalyst. the issue still appears. But not that often. THe images seems to be loaded better then before.

I will, send you the file, maybe you can see where the problem is.

I think the problem is not relatet to the anchor points or the scale of the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines