Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Literally Begging for HELP! Illustrator imports everything as transparent IMAC

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I was using illustrator cc 2017 1 week ago and was able to drag and drop to photoshop and my library with no issues. Now when I drag to photoshop cc its transparent/ I cant even see the outline of the shape but I know its there because I can see the outline in the layers panel. Even when i copy a piece of the vector in illustrator and paste it, it is still transparent. but the actual file I got from online has full color and its an Ai file.

I was using the trial version of illustrator when it worked last time, and since i paid for this it doesn't work!!! I am so mad! How can something as simple as dragging and dropping a friggin image be complicated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christopher

Sorry you're having trouble. Dragging and dropping or copying and pasting should work without a hitch. I'm not quite sure what's happening in your case. Can you post a screen capture or better a video capture of what this looks like? We might be able to help with a better look at the problem.

Barring that, you could try to reset preferences for either or both programs.https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines