• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment/debit card issues

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been unable to pay my Creative Cloud single-app membership for Photoshop (one-year) using the same card I have been for months. Trying to enter the information again prompts the error message that the information is incorrect, I have done this multiple times and can confirm that none of the information is wrong.

I have tried to contact Adobe support through the chat option but am unable to reach anyone through that option, there is no phone number for payment issues. I have received an email from Adobe indicating that they couldn't take payment from my card. I have entered in another card for the time being to pay my subscription but I do not have the intent of keeping that card linked to my account.

I would like to be able to speak to someone and find a solution to the problem. I see no reason for my card to suddenly stop working.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

i see this,

Screenshot - 4_28_2017 , 11_50_33 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

if that fails, use a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, both allow pop-ups and cookies are enabled. And I have tried contacting someone from Adobe, the chat just hangs and gets me nowhere and there is no phone number. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see this,

Screenshot - 4_28_2017 , 11_50_33 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd love to know what solution you concluded with a debit card. I have the same problem.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines