• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ruler guides, not visible until release mouse button

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I see the ruler guides until the mouse button is released? This has been an issue since Acrobat DC launched

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Hi all,

Acrobat DC update addressing this issue is now available. This update will be automatically applied to all Acrobat and Reader users in the coming days. You may also update to the latest release by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

Release notes for today's release are here: 17.012.20093 Planned update, August 8, 2017 — Acrobat and Adobe Reader Release Notes  

Please try it out an let us know your feedback.

Thanks!

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brianr21520065,

Please try repairing the Adobe Acrobat DC. If you are on Windows go to Help menu > Repair installation.

Also, make sure that the application in updated to the latest patch released.

Could you please let us know the dot version of Adobe Acrobat DC and OS you are using.

Please check if it is an issue with a particular PDF or with other PDFs as well.

You may refer to this help document to get more information on updates: Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks meenakshin83966505

I'm on a Mac, latest version 2017.009.20044

I don't see a repair installation and have also had the same issue on another Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

This has been an issue since Acrobat DC launched

I confirm, ruler guides are totally unusable in Acrobat DC (for MacOS) since its first version.

When dragging a guide I just see the colored wheel (Apple cursor), and I cannot see the cursor nor the guide.

Repairing or reinstalling Acrobat is useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Acrobat DC update addressing this issue is now available. This update will be automatically applied to all Acrobat and Reader users in the coming days. You may also update to the latest release by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

Release notes for today's release are here: 17.012.20093 Planned update, August 8, 2017 — Acrobat and Adobe Reader Release Notes  

Please try it out an let us know your feedback.

Thanks!

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news!

Thank you ashumittal .

Just one more wish: a menu item (or an icon) to delete all guides in one clic.

As usual in Photoshop, InDesign, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @JR_Boulay

Please submit your request by going to: www.adobe.com/go/wish

Thanks,

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines