Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stabilizer in CS4

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beste mensen,

Ik heb oude videotapes gedigitaliseerd, maar het beeld springt nogal heen en weer.

Nu heb ik gehoord over Warp Stabilizer VFX en over Mocha AE.

Bestaat dat in CS4 versie en hoe kan ik eraan komen?

Alvast hartelijk dank,

Rudo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Warp Stabilizer was introduced in CS5.5, Mocha Ae was bundled with CS4. Your options in are to use Mocha Ae or the native tracker in Ae that offers a stabilize workflow. And there's the option of 3rd party plugins but as M said, they might not be compatible with your old version. you can have an updated version of Ae (and all of the other products of Adobe) free fully operarational trial for 7 days, a month based subscription, or join the CC family for a yearly subscription that will be cheaper

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, these features are not available in CS4 nor can you simply plug then on. The Warp Stabilizer was introduced in CS4 as was mocha AE. If you really need those features, you might want to get Creative Cloud for only a month or so to process your footage or look into third-party plug-ins, though I doubt you would be able to buy versions so old that they are compatible with your CS4.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp Stabilizer was introduced in CS5.5, Mocha Ae was bundled with CS4. Your options in are to use Mocha Ae or the native tracker in Ae that offers a stabilize workflow. And there's the option of 3rd party plugins but as M said, they might not be compatible with your old version. you can have an updated version of Ae (and all of the other products of Adobe) free fully operarational trial for 7 days, a month based subscription, or join the CC family for a yearly subscription that will be cheaper than a monthly subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mocha Ae was bundled with CS4.

Was it? How time flies...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes indeed. I actually hanged to CS4 for wayyy too long so I remember it well. I think I started at 5 or was it 5.5... I think I skipped CS5 or CS5.5 and even CS6 and moved right to CC (2013) and hang to it until CC2015 (at a later version so luckily skipped the buggy ones) where I finally got over the blue interface outcry which I was a part of

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines